To improve the overall quality of investment firms by developing professional competence, employee satisfaction, and compelling and integrated corporate strategy.
- Practice healthy communication–honest, direct, and in the service of our clients
- We listen carefully
- A good night’s sleep is important–what we do needs to help us and our clients get there
- It’s usually not about the money (but we like money)
- Happiness and competence are mutually reinforcing
- We maintain our perspective and our sense of humor
- We know our limits and are clear about them